twitter
    I've Gone-a-Viking; find out where!

Thor's Day


It's been a strange couple of days again. Got some snow, but the snow melted right off and yesterday it rained all day like the monsoon season is upon us. It was 39 while it rained, and was 31 two days when Devin and I went outside to play. There was still some snow on the ground in shadowed areas then but the rain took care of that. Now I wake up to find snow coming down. It's 35 so unless it gets colder it won't last, but what a bizarre winter. The old term "spring thaw" has become meaningless in this new era of Global Warming.

The little guy is feeling poorly. We're all fighting something off this time of year. He was a little feverish last night and today is treatment day so all I can do is hope for the best. I gave him medicine before bed and put him down early but he hasn't slept and well, we all who have had or been around kids know how that goes.

I haven't accomplished much the past couple of days. I've spent more time with him, which has been nice. I haven't been much on Digg, Facebook, the Blogosphere or any other virtual realm. And I think I kind of shot my bolt with three long, intense posts in three days. A little decompression was in order.

The picture above was sent me by Indrani. I don't know what it's attribution is. A friend of hers at JNU University in Delhi sent it to her and she passed it along to me. Like her, I think it's perfectly appropriate.

Since today is treatment day I don't suppose I'll get a lot done either. If Devin is too sick for the treatment I'll cancel but then I still won't be online much because the little guy will need some care and comfort. I'm going to see what I can get done in the next half-hour before I have to rouse him.

0 comments: