twitter
    I've Gone-a-Viking; find out where!

A Perfect Day for Football

The sun has finally come out. The rain, for today at least, is a thing of the past, and just in time for some football. Nothing fits the fall weather better. I'm sitting in bed with the laptop in front of me and the TV set on NFL Network while they talk about Brett Favre. 've got my fantasy rosters set and all that's left to do is to decide whether to take a chance on Vince Young, newly promoted to starter against the leagues 31st ranked pass defense. It doesn't get any better than this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's your team? We'll be watching the Vikings - Packers today. After what Favre did, I hope the Packers whoop butt.

Hrafnkell Haraldsson said...

Two teams I really care about: Colts and Vikings. I am also a Ravens fan but the Colts and Vikings take precedence. Shame on you for rooting for the Packers! Bad girl!