twitter
    I've Gone-a-Viking; find out where!

V

Can you believe it? "V" is back. I loved the original back in 1983. It was a nice change of pace from your typical space opera fare. The cast was great, particularly Jane Badler. I'm looking forward to seeing Morena Baccarin (Firefly) take that role and run with it. The only downside is that we get to see only four episodes, all in November, before the series goes on hiatus until March. I hope they repeat the first four episodes before picking the story up again. By March I'll need a refresher. Seems a strange move to make - build up momentum and then abruptly kill it, but then the decisions of television networks have never made any sense to me (or to producers and directors from the things I've read).

Still, it's a good season for Firefly alumni - Baccarin in "V" and Summer Glau joining "Dollhouse." You won't find me complaining too much. And of course we've got Nathan Fillion in "Castle." Still, I'd give all this up to have "Firefly" back.

0 comments: