twitter
    I've Gone-a-Viking; find out where!

Screw the Environment! (It's too expensive!)

This is the kind of representation I have in Congress...and believe it or not, this guy is better than Souder:
Thank you for contacting me regarding the impacts of global climate change. I appreciate your thoughts and concerns on this issue.

I am deeply concerned about the threat posed by global climate change. The scientific consensus on this issue is unequivocal. Global warming is real and greenhouse gas emissions from human activity are causing it. Scientists and others warn that climate change threatens our nation's security, and may imperil future generations' opportunity for safe, healthy, and prosperous lives.

However, any carbon-constraining mechanism must protect Hoosier ratepayers, workers and businesses from increased costs. Additionally, other nations of the world must be included in this effort, because if they are not, our action will be for naught.

Please rest assured, should legislation regarding global climate change be introduced in the 111th Congress, I will keep your views in mind.

What this clown doesn't realize is that pretty soon it will be too expensive to take a breath. Time to stop worrying about things getting more expensive and do what needs to be done. If we constantly complain about the cost, it will never be done, and then what?

You lost my vote already, Mr. Bayh, but you'd lose it again if you hadn't already. I don't know who you are representing here, but it isn't me. I am beginning to suspect it is yourself.

0 comments: