twitter
    I've Gone-a-Viking; find out where!

Long Day

We spent the day in Indianapolis. Devin had a C/T scan scheduled and a visit with his doctor at the genetics office for his Gaucher Disease. We won't find out the results of the C/T scan for a day or two but the doctor was pleased at how Devin looked. He's in the 90th percentile in height and weight. He's up to a couple inches short of 4 feet (beyond Hobbit height at this point!) and 44 pounds. It's been a long, long day and I'm eager to hit the hay.

A final note: When I left this morning my article on Palin had about 380 hits. By the time I got home 10 hours later, it had doubled. Right now, it's just 10 hits short of 800. You just never know what people are going to like. Obviously, it struck a chord. I think I've posted better pieces but sometimes it is not so much how something is written but what it's written about.

0 comments: