twitter
    I've Gone-a-Viking; find out where!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

There was a whole lotta digging going on today. The snow was up to 8" deep towards the foot of the driveway, and the thinnest patch was on the steps, at 3". I never did finish shoveling so I'm hoping more snow is not on the way (as predicted). Had to go out tonight to widen what I had done earlier so that the nurse can get in tomorrow to treat Devin. She has an SUV but it's not easy to drive in that much snow. It's about 9 degrees now so not much likelihood of it melting for me, which means more shoveling tomorrow. With any luck it will hold off long enough for me to get caught up!

2 comments:

PersonalFailure said...

Thanks for following me! Oh, I was one of those diggs on the Palin article. I thought it was great. (And you never really do know what people will like. I occasionally write posts I end up not being all that proud of that generate lots of interest. It's weird.)

As for snow, at this point, I'd be happy if climate change really were global warming. (You know, until we all drowned.)

Hrafnkell Haraldsson said...

Hey! Happy to follow you. And thank you, glad you liked it. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner here. I've swamped myself with commitments and I've sort put this blog on the back burner in comparison to the others. But I intend to build it up!