twitter
    I've Gone-a-Viking; find out where!

Blogging from the Bog

I have been blogging for going on four years now, off and on. I started haltingly, not really sure if I wanted to get into this new venture. But as time went on, I became more comfortable with the idea and began blogging in earnest. This will be my third blog, a sort of "master" or "coordinating" blog to keep track of all my online ventures, including websites. I like to think of it as my "tactical operations center."

This blog will be used to update people on what I'm up to, mostly online. A little bit of my personal life creeps through my other posts, and feel no real need to focus an entire blog on me personally. I really don't find myself all that exciting.

I'm more interested in education and in sharing, in making people stop and think. And that works both ways. I want to be educated; I want to be shared with; and I want people to make ME stop and think. I agree with the old adage that the day we stop learning is the day we stop living.

Here I will include links to all my endeavors online, including the Mos Maiorum Foundation and its associated forums. Also my Ezine, Ancestral Traditions. I have provided links to my other blogs, and to other places I can be found on the Net, including CenterLeft.info and Sarah Palin's GOP, as well as Associated Content, a new venture for which I am developing a couple of ideas.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: